Thursday, February 7, 2008

My "In Need of Answers" Chart

I have used this chart for many years and it always seems to help me when I can't answer certain questions on my own. I thought that since two people I know have asked me for a copy of it lately, I would put it on here and maybe it would help you some day.


Tristan and I have had a great week! So far he has gone to the Planetarium with his Pre-K Class and had a blast, we made breakfast this morning together for his class (Pigs-in-the-Blanket since they are learning the letter P this week), and all he keeps talking about is our Mommy and Son date this Saturday. We are going to cook breakfast together, go race our Remote Control Cars at the park, then we are going to go to the Concho Chocolate Festival. It sounds like it will be great fun!!!

I hope everyone's week is as good as our week has been for us! May God bless you and keep you always in the palm of his hand!

No comments: