Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mommy & Son Date Day!!! Our Favorite Day!!!

Well, today was our Mommy and son date day. We have one every other weekend where Tristan gets to decide what we do and then I add to it. We had a blast together last night, but this morning we got up early, went to eat breakfast at Kenny Blanek's and then went to the Concho Chocolate Festival at the Mall, then went to the park and raced our remote control cars and played for hours! It always amazes me how much fun you can have when spending time with your child. The laughs, the smiles, and how the time just seems to fly by. We just got home and it is already 5pm. This day went by so quick, but it was one for the records. I did get a few pictures of us....












Now that he is down for a late nap, I am going to get some laundry done so we can play a little more when he gets up. I hope you all have had as good of a day as T and I!

No comments: