Sunday, September 28, 2008

KNIGHTS WIN the Second Game of the Season

Once again, Tristan's team played very well at their game yesterday. Even though I was cheering and not taking pictures like I should, I did manage to get a few good shots of him in between cheering the team on.





Tristan has proven to be one very lucky Little Man! He has had his own cheering section so far at every game. This time My Mom, My Sister's Son, My Aunt and Uncle and their Son, and my Sister-in-Law and her two kids all came to the game. It was nice getting to spend time with all my family. I know T really got excited to see everyone, so much so, he forgot that he was playing in the game and just stopped running and started saying "Hello" to everyone on the side lines. Too bad the rest of our family couldn't come. Thank you all for your continued support and cheers!

No comments: