Friday, September 12, 2008

Beth Moore Conference in San Antonio

I am currently relearning to COMPLETELY rely on the Lord for wisdom and strength. I needed to get better at getting into the Word and studying more. So, while in between studies from my Women's Bible Study and Our Singles Ministry Bible Study, I decided to embark on a trip with a few other Women from our church group to go see Beth Moore.

August 22nd -23rd was the Beth Moore conference in San Antonio, TX . It was a nice break from San Angelo and ton of fun. It was not the first time I have done one of her studies, but it was the first time I have ever been to one in person.

Beth spoke on The Inheritance. Psalms 16:5-6 says, "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup. You hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance."

Travis Cottrell and the worship team did an awesome job leading us to the throne. I have to say that the praise team was so anointed the entire weekend.


Here are a few pictures from the weekend.





It was a feast of the Word and personally, I left the conference feeling very loved by my God knowing that I have a beautiful inheritance in Him. He is my portion. And I am His. I'm an heiress of God!


No comments: