Monday, March 16, 2009

SPRING BREAK IN KERRVILLE DAY #1

THANK GOODNESS FOR MULTI-CHEM! I LOVE MY JOB! I ALSO LOVE VACATIONS WITH FAMILY! My wonderful employer has allowed me to take one week of much needed vacation to hang out with my Handsome Son and my Wonderful Family in Kerrville! I have been so excited to be able to hang out with my family without it only being a day or two at a time.
While down here, we will be doing all kinds of fun things to make this vacation fun for everyone. I will be updating the webpage as we go so that you can follow in the fun.
We got here late last night, but managed to get up early and started this vacation off with fun, fun, fun...
Today we loaded up and headed to San Antonio to go Ice Skating. It was his first time and at first he was apprehensive, but by the time we left, he was doing great. I was so proud of him!
We had just started out here...


KK showing us all how to skate backwards...(I still have trouble doing this...grrr..)
KK working with Little Man
Me working with Little Man
SO MUCH FUN!!!! WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!
Little Man and KK's son took a bath together a little while ago and we had fun watching them in the tub. I bet you will like the last two photos of them in the bath tub the best...



Sitting with his PopPop.


Stayed tuned for Day #2 fun. Miss you all, but so glad to be home again!

No comments: