Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let us be Thankful - SACA Play 11/21/08

Well this week has been eventful. Last Saturday was the fundraiser dinner at SACA, this past Wednesday was the field trip to the Christmas Tree Farm and Friday was their Let Us Be Thankful... performance. Every grade level performed their own songs, skits, or play. It was neat to see the kids showing how Thankful they are for their families! They all did a marvelous job! I did get to film the Kindergarten's performance and if you have time to watch it, I think you will be amazed at how well they did memorizing their lines. They did their on The Pilgrims' First Feast by Brenda B. Covert





Currently, T is at his Dad's house in Fort Stockton until Wednesday and then I will leave my Parent's to go get him and take him back with me to Ingram for the rest of the week. I am sure I will post while I am there, so keep checking back.

We hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: