Saturday, November 1, 2008

Knights Last Game

Today was the last game of the Fall Soccer Season. The boys did very well. They won four games and lost three. Here are the pictures from today's game. I was very proud of T! He ran hard and kicked the the ball really well several times today. It is so hard to remember to take pictures while cheering, but I managed to get a few. The awards ceremony and party is this Thursday to celebrate a great season. He can't wait to get his trophy. He is already counting down the days...






I am so very proud of Little Man! He has really come a long way from not knowing much about Soccer when the season started. He is already signed up to play again in the Spring, along with all the other boys on his team. Keep watching the website, because he will start Upwards Basketball (Church League) in December. I love being a Sports Mom, but I know sometimes he thinks his Mom is crazy since I cheer so much...

No comments: