Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pre-K Graduation Day 05/23/08

I almost forgot to put up the pictures of T's graduation from Pre-K into Kindergarten. I am so proud of our Little Man for doing so well! His Step-Mom was his teacher, so you will notice that she got to sign his diploma. I am very frazzled at the idea of him growing up so fast, but at the same time, I am so very proud of the Little Man he has become and the manners and good judgment that he has learned over this last school year while at SACA. He loves to sing his praise songs and loves to say his books of the bible to prove how smart he is. Congrats Tristan!




1 comment:

Heather B said...

Heather,
You've done a GREAT job with this blog! THe colors, the layout and the music are so creative. Even the pictures are clear and colorful! I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful blessing! I wouldn't trade it for the world! Watching this Little Man grow up has been the prime of my life. Spencer and I are excited to see how the next couple of months reveals as Tristan gets a little sibling. Thanks for raising such a sweet Big Brother! Thanks for doing all this work so that we can all see how far he's come and how fast he's grown! Can't believe it! It has been such a joy and blessing to have Tristan in my life!
~~HeatherB