Monday, June 9, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


On top of having a great camping experience with my Son and my closest friends at Enchanted Rock the day before, I REALLY had an awesome Mother's Day. T and I got up fwent to Sunday School, then attended Worship, then ate lunch with our Single Parents Ministry group. The unique part of the day, came about when our ministry group all decided to meet up at Kid's Kingdom Park, with the food of our choice, and our Children. We all sat around and spent time with our children for about a total of four hours.After the kids played on the playground, a few of us decided to go for a walk with the kids across the river to the Visitor Center Waterfall Area. The kids enjoyed chasing the ducks on the way over to the Visitors Center, while we got a kick out of seeing them exhaust themselves.

Some of the boys climbed up the rails of the bridge, and some even ran ahead to pick flowers for their Mommy.

I got many flowers from Tristan that day and an limitless amounts of "I Love You Mommy!"



Even though the day wasn't an elaborate planning of events, it was one of the best days I spent with my Son! I only hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did.

No comments: