Friday, July 25, 2008

Single's Bible Study Group and T's Adventures through the Jungle....

So, last week most of our Singles Bible Study group got together to say goodbye to one of our Brother-In-Christ, James Jensen, as he leaves for his next Training Station during his military career. Since I write to most of you often about our wonderful group, I decided to post the picture of the ones that were there that evening so you can see that we have a huge group full of wonderful people. Please keep in mind that not all of them are here. About half are missing still....


After dinner, while I was saying goodbye, T wandered around the Logan's Roadhouse landscaping and decided to make up a storey about being in the jungle. As he was telling himslef the storey, I decided to take a few pictures. I wish you could have heard his storey! He is so creative and the words just spill out of his mouth without even pausing....







No comments: