Monday, March 24, 2008

The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds

I know I am a little late in posting this video and pictures, but Tristan and I went on March 15th to see the The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds perform at Mathis Field here in San Angelo, TX. It was approximately 75 minutes of formation and solo routines of the U.S. Air Force Ambassadors in Blue, The Thunderbirds, in their F-16 Fighting Falcons, hosted by Goodfellow Air Force Base at Mathis Field. The show was free and lots of fun. Even though I couldn't upload a lot of the video I took due to sun glare, I did try to edit out as much of the clear shots I could.



The Thunderbirds:
USAF F-15:
B-25 Yellow Rose:
Trojan Phlyers:
We both really enjoyed the show very much! If you ever get a chance to see the show, I recommend you go and take your family!

1 comment: